Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't stop 'til you get enough

I still can't stop utilizing my DVR to watch The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers.  They performed on the result show of SYTYCD.  It was better than sliced bread.  Better than cold lemonade on a hot day.  Better than someone else changing your baby's diaper for you. 





And apparently it is becoming a new online series.  I'm not quite sure what that will bring but I can't wait.




 It was pretty awesome.  The athleticism.  And I am a big fan of the dancers on SYTYCD this year.  They are all pretty dang good.

~mavis

3 comments:

Christy said...

I've never seen an episode, so I'll take your word for it. I'm addicted to HGTV and a few Bravo reality shows - Top Chef, Project Runway. Can't get enough of those!

Amanda said...

I watched this over and over too! I even let my kids watch because I couldn't believe what they were busting out...

leandparkermakes3 said...

It really was so unbelieveable! I loved it and watched it over and over again too.