Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Guilty Pleasure and No Time For It


Pretty sure I have lots to do and no time to do it in.  So what do I do?  Procrastinate.  This pregnancy is bringing out the lazy in me.  So what did I do last night, in between some paint and some cutting and some Christmas shopping?  My kids and I watched most of SYTYCD.  Yep, I love it.  It was the finale - with 6 contestants which I think is weird - but it was great.  I miss Molly,


would rather have her over Ellenore (who could only really master quirky, which is great to watch but needs some more something).  Thought of course that Russell was awesome, but not so awesome that the judges should have completely ignored Ashleigh in their performance (except for Adam).  I am pretty sure that none of the judges think Ryan and Ashleigh (the first married couple to make the top 20, much less the finale) don't deserve to be there except they touted Ryan as the best partnering partner and none could believe Ashleigh could do the things she could do. Neither are my favorite, so don't know why I am defending them.  I would have to say I hope Kathryn wins.  She was the most versatile and I just loved her. Of course, Jacob is also such a great dancer but the expression his face would make when they would continually tell him he was the best dancer on the planet bugged.


Well now that I have indulged my guilty pleasure and outed myself for the lazy bum I am maybe I will now get to all the really important stuff that needs to be done in the next week. 

No comments: