Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Baby




One of my great friend's SIL co-wrote an iPhone app to help all children feel a little bit closer to Santa this season.  Alissa decided that her kids needed a little bit more incentive to be good to each other during this holiday ruckus time of year, so she created Santa's Message.  Now, I am no iPhone-er.  I don't have one.  I don't really know how they work but I do know that people and their children alike love them and their apps.  This app let's you record a message to your kids, a personalized one like "Eli, you really need to stop teasing Caroline but I do like how you helped your friend with your math brain today at school" sort of thing.  Your message then can be played for your children in Jolly Ol' Saint Nick's voice.   Love it.  You can read about it here or watch the interview here.  I can't really advise you on how to get the app but I assume if you have an iPhone you are in the know.  Congrats Aliss, this is really rad.

No comments: