Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dust it off




I L.O.V.E Wilco. Love them. I have them on my iPod all the time. They are my go-to band for kitchen clean-up. My kids can dance to most of their music. In my limited music lingo adjective giving vocab I would say that they are rock with a bit of banjo twang. I consider them happy music. Being There from 1996 deserves a super listen. It includes two discs, with the majority of both discs making you want to hear and hear and hear it again. My faves? Disc one has Outtasite (Outta Mind) and disc two has Outta Mind (Outta Site).

And although I have watched this video, I can't guarantee that it is G rated - after seeing Michael Phelps hit the bong with such gusto, I am suspicious of even Anthony from The Wiggles.

by mavis

1 comment:

The Clark said...

1996?!?! Am I a loser if I didn’t start listening to them until last fall?

Perhaps a music swap is in order…