Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the fellas

I am gonna help you out. Ladies, some gifts to give to your M.A.N.

My friend Natalie came to mind when I saw this. Something to put in Mark's afternoon coco. There are many other ways to decorate your loved one's coffee or hot drink of choice. I am so glad I found Coffeestencil, I am going to find a reason to buy many of their stencils.

etsy-cofferstencil

Have you ever wanted to sleep with Magnum P.I.? Choose one of these handkerchiefs. Ok, so this could be more for you than him, but ok. I love this idea from Avril Loreti.

etsy-avrilloreti

Who am I kidding? You know when men bring you that beautifully wrapped present...is for you? It is your valentine's gift? We all know who it is really for. Beat them to the chase and go here for their gift.

by mavis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you thought of mark and i for this cute little stencil. you guys are doing a great job-keep it up