Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

If you are in the Salt Lake Valley (or Rexburg), listen up. A friend of mine is traveling all the way from NYC to help put on some theater education workshops for children (or anyone ages 9 - 25) . It's kind of *I think* in conjunction with the musical, Wicked, coming to town. Here are her words to me about it...


Okay, so my best friend Paul Canaan (Miss Saigon, Thoroughly Modern Millie,
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, La Cage, Legally Blonde, etc...) has started a theater
education workshop. He travels all over the country teaching kids and this
workshop has been really successful (I have gone with him on several past
workshops to Florida, Chicago, etc...). We decided it was time to visit
the Promised Land and scheduled a week in Idaho/Utah/Vegas together. He agreed
to do Rexburg/SLC/Park City.

I told my kids about it and they were jumping for joy with tears of jubilation. This is sooo their thing. We will be out of town for the Salt Lake event (darn it because participants get to meet the cast of Wicked), but we will for sure attend the Park City one.

Click on the flyers below for details. There is a flyer for each city.





How fancy that they are making their way to Rexburg. Idaho has finally arrived!! I'm so super excited about this. I hope to see you & your littles there as well.

More details provided here.

And please - spread the word!

-Dove

4 comments:

suzan said...

I'm taking Zach to the Park City one with you, Dove!!! Can I??? I think he would love this.

suzan said...

Nevermind, I just realized it's for ages 9 and up... Dangit!!!

dove said...

DANG! IT! I woulda loved for you guys to come too. And yes, Yacks woulda been like a hog in fresh poop there!

Heather said...

WICKED AWESOME! I have many friends who will just LOVE this. I will let them all know. Way to go girl.