Thursday, November 12, 2009

How long did you think I could go?

Watch glee last night? I cried. A couple of times. Musical numbers make me emotional. It's weird. And next week looks even better.

Oh Puck.



Who do you like? Puck/Rachel? Puck/Cheating Quinn? Finn/Rachel? Finn/Kurt?




The volume one soundtrack is on iTunes now which I already bought but then I was at Target and they had the soundtrack plus THREE extra songs for $9.99! So go there first. And send me the three extra songs if you love me. *** I have listened to the soundtrack multiple times a day since I downloaded. My kids like it too. It is good getting dinner ready listening.

What was your favorite part of last night? Dove, are you watching?

2 comments:

Emily M said...

Hi there. I love Glee too! I vote for Puck & Quinn and Finn & Rachel. But I'm sure the writers will take their own meandering path to get these couples together!

As for my favorite part of last night's show - I liked how Puck was really trying to show that he was man enough to be the father of Quinn's baby. I wanted to like the wheelchair number but it just didn't do it for me.

You'll have to let us know how often you end up listening to the soundtrack!

Lrc said...

I am a big Glee fan as is my boyfriend...and i totally agree with Emily about how the couples should be paired and Puck's determination to show how good a provider he can be. Unfortunately, he still resorts to stealing. I thought that the wheelchair number was different but not my fave piece. I did like how the guy in the wheelchair( i can't think of his name!) had more screen time.