Monday, November 16, 2009

Etsy - counting the days

There are so many great artists on Etsy. And many great calendars. Here are a few of my favorites.



dozi - simple designs and portability make this jump on my list. I love wallet calendars, way too much.




Shalom's Cottage Home - This Modern Art calendar brings vibrant prettiness on your wall each month.




the sketched book - I love this calendar. All in one spot, one large spot. You see the whole year at a glance and your wall looks happily busy.




sweetbeets - I love this idea that you can print your own and the simple, pretty designs.





Turnaround Design - I love animals, brightly colored animals. This calendar is so cute and the animal picture itself can fit a 5 x 7 frame so you are getting twelve pieces of art on top of a calendar. Neato.


~mavis

1 comment:

Miss(Michelle) said...

How do you find such amazing things. I was trying to design a family calander using my digiscrap stuff..but heck these are much cuter and cheaper in the long run.
Can this count as a semi homemade gift??? even if someone else made it???? HUM???