Friday, February 19, 2010

Re-entry?

It's been a while.  Not sure why.  I haven't really looked at too many blogs.  I obviously haven't updated this blog or my personal blog.  Laziness?  Maybe.  Apathy?  Not really.  Detox?  Quite a bit.  Hormones?  Lots of those.  Sleep deprivation?  Got it.  Excuses?  Plenty.  Sometime the blog world is a bit intimidating and overwhelming.  There are so many great blogs to look at and find inspiration and just have lovely looking and words that work their way into your mind and make you think or breathe.  And I miss the connection.

And I am not sure where to go from here.  Tonight my husband took my 3 littles to see their cousins and left me with a quiet house.  Quiet.  I went to my neglected crafty room and did a little there but didn't know what direction to take.  I logged in to this blog.  And logged out.  I caught up on my friends' lovely blogs.  I wrote a to-do list.  I caught up on a show.  I am recording the Olympics so the hub and I can watch it later.  And then I logged on again.  It has been at the back of my mind for the last few weeks.  I thought I could write a post about this, or I am interested in that and want to share.  Or I saw this awesomeness here and want to put it here. I gotta get back on a horse, a couple of horses.  I need to get some brain stimulation back into this brain that is been drained from.  I need to find some balance.  Happy balance.  

ceramic art object can be found at Art Mind's shop.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

i've missed you. just come back when you can....

Christy said...

I hear you. Hopefully (for us) you do come back! When, and if, you're ready! In the meantime, I'm loving the olympics too. And am all hopped up on hormones too. I went swimming today for the first time in SIX MONTHS and it felt great. Do what you love!