Autumn Dame is giving one lucky person the Yellow Cardigan - see, fresh and perfect for sunny weather (I've heard of such things but so far our spring has been good for the drought but not for the sun lovers in my hood).
Let's get to know our generous giver-away-er, shall we? And I must say, I am smitten, you'll see why...
1. You wake up in the morning and your perfect day goes like this... Well, if it's perfect I wake up to a sparkling clean house & car right? :) Let's see...Yoga in the morning--then laying at the beach with a good book, iPod, and cold tangerines---Lunch with my girlfriends---then a nap (of course), and wrapping the day up by spending it with Chris, playing cards & eating Take-Out.
2. We all know SoCal is where it's at, but where else would you live? NYC-- Talk about a GORGEOUS autumn!! I love the beautiful streets, the hum of the busy city, the diversity, the cafe's, the shopping...:) I'd also be down to live in Boston, London, or San Fran.
3. What is your life soundtrack? Or at least this week? This week it's a little of The Sounds, Florence + The Machine, Metric, Reni Lane, Gaga, Broken Bells, Mates of State, and Tommy James & The Shondells. I have music constantly playing--I have a playlist for almost every time of day, mood, occasion, etc.
(You should really start cooking to Jazz, Ella & Billie are my girls!)
4. You decide to live on the perfect island and can have only 5 items - what are they (food and shelter are a given)? iPod/Stereo (music is must), Journal, Kindle, wedding ring, and my camera
5. Which glee character are your most like? And what song would you like to cover?Ha! Do I watch Glee?! Do one legged ducks swim in circles? I L.O.V.E. Glee. Obsessed. Character I'm most like? I'd like to think Finn, minus the guy part :) And I'd cover any of Lady Gaga's songs, because I love her.
6. You are grateful for... Chocolate.
Do you see why? She asked if I had any more questions for her and I have just one, When are we meeting for lunch? Oh, and can you make me a mixed tape? If it isn't on glee or on a Backyardigan soundtrack (or U2) I don't hear too much.
Here we go,
One entry? Go to Autumn Dame and leave a comment here telling me what you would love to be wearing.
Two entries? Blog about this giveaway and leave another separate comment with your blog address..
Three entries? Become a follower, leaving me another separate comment letting me know.
This giveaway goes until the 30th. I will announce the winner on the 31st.
Want to see more pretty? Have a look at the sister company Mari Elizabeth Couture *sigh*