Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paul Jacobsen and The Madison Arm

I want to introduce you to a great local band...Paul Jacobsen and the Madison Arm. These guys put on a killer show. Go see them live sometime. Most creative percussion I've ever seen. They are playing at Kilby Court July 27, the Park City Arts Fest August 1st and Snowbird August 8th.

In the meantime, check them out here. http://www.myspace.com/pauljacobsenmusic

Oh, and just so you know, once, about 15 years ago I was in a band with Paul. He taught me a bass line (only music I've ever played) and we practiced for about 10 minutes. Do you want my autograph?

-Dove



(My fave line, which unfortunately doesn't appear in this recording but does on the album..."and I miss Ruth's Diner, my radio flyer." If you've ever been to Ruth's, then this line will spark magic in your heart as well.)



No comments: