Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perfect Strangers


When I was thinking of a title for this post this tv show came to mind, but then all I could do was sing it to the tune of this song. Odd.



Remember me telling you about my photo session with the impressive Justin Hackworth. I'm Day 8 (kind of make me feel like I am saying "I'm July, take a look at my calendar", but in a non Kathy Ireland but better kind of way.) Remember me telling you I loved every minute of it? Well, come and meet the living legend himself at his 30 Strangers Portrait Project Exhibit. Here are some of portraits from his sessions.







I'll be there, will you?

~mavis

p.s. only one more day for the paperwhite jewelry giveaway, click on the link at the top right and enter!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You KNOW that if I lived within driving distance I'd be there in a heartbeat.

dove said...

Mavis, you missed a perfect opportunity to title this post "People are strange when you're a stranger" and piss off all those Doors haters we have.

But really, I'm the pissed off one. I thought I planned my trip around this event, but it turns out (as is usually the case) that I wasn't really thinking at all. I can't go. Lame lame lame. I'm so very annoyed about it. It will be a great party. Go see it. Really. Good visuals, great people & maybe Justin will play a song for you on his guitfiddle.

Dove

Amanda said...

So beautiful and honest. I love all the pictures and you're just a gem in yours. Won't be there, but will admire from afar.